I would like to inform you that I now take any original German militaria items of any type and era (Imperial, Third Reich or Post War) for sale on my website on a commission basis. Commission is 20% of the selling value per item ot lot. Commissions for higher value items can be discussed and agreed on a case by case basis. Commission is only payable if items are sold. No sale, no fee. I can transfer any funds released to you either in US$ or in Pounds Sterling by cheque or by paypal.
If you decide to keep the funds as a store credit to spend on purchasing items from GermanDotMilitaria.com then I will NOT charge any commission to you.
What will I do for the money?
- Items must be sent to me (I need to be sure the items exist and I need to be sure that they are handled and shipped to the buyer safely and quickly)
- I will authenticate them, as I will only take original items on commission
- I will photograph, describe and list them for sale
- I will take care of receiving payments and I will pay for any buyers payment fees (paypal, etc.)
- I will pack and post the items to the buyer
- I will take on any risk associated with the items in terms of authenticity or loss/damage in the post, etc.
You will set the price for the items to be sold at, but I will need to be in agreement that the price is realistic before adding it to my site. You can determine when or if you wish to withdraw the items from sale and I will return any unsold items to you at your cost and using a method of shipping of your choosing.
All prices are in USD.